Friday, May 18, 2012

VIDEO - DERBI VARIANT SPORT + new blog + como (MMP) pics

I've been hanging hard in Columbia Missouri with my Mid-Moped (MMP) buddies for the last few days, so Fun. I miss the I-70 midwest cities for real. Getting out of Chicago and going back to Missouri and Kansas is always a good time. First thing that struck me when I arrived in Chicago is "where do you burn things?" and "where is your front yard?" I'm a small town d-bag at heart. I just love the fact that you can do burn outs whenever and dont have to have insurance or a license here. So I never have to worry about plates or whatever when I visit. So I've just been hanign with Ryan Nash and we have been riding, wrneching, and making videos non stop. Here is some of what we have been doing.... DERBI VARIANT SPORT VID AT BOTTOM.

PS made a new blog about moped dude butts its NFSW.
http://mopeddudebutts.tumblr.com/


 Ds50 w/ Fasmem pipe.
 Kitted Pyramid Reed featuring "my first intake" (not mine tho but it was somebodys gdamn)
 just the tip


 This wingnut needed his carb cleaned and we charged him 60 bucks! what a nerd!
 DUDE FLATREEDS ARE REVERSE THREAD.
 Everytime Ryan Nash trolls you, this is where he is. TROLL CAVE.
(I was like "PUT A FEW POSTERS UP MAN" might make it seem less like a funyun dungeon.
 Blk Blk Cappucino
 we met this dude at a glory hole we found on craigslist, he parties.
 8mile.
YOU GOT A PRETTY MOUTH
HAHAHAHAHH riding starts at 3:29

No comments:

Post a Comment