Thursday, January 19, 2012

Who likes french bikes?

I've been working on a lot of French mopeds lately and I wanted to share some photos! Plus a special French present from my buddy back in the Midwest.

First is my Pug 103 project. Doing it stockish.... Did mild porting, polini reeds, new seals, 14:12 dellorto, 5 coil 102 ignition, Euro cases with 3rd transfer (for when I kit it), and the rest is pretty much stock.


Next I've been oogling over this Peugeot 105 for a while.
 oooohhhh
Stock mechanical disc brake and larger clutch than 103s,
COOL DASH TO AVOID JUNEBUGS ON THOSE HUMID SUMMER NIGHTS
Stock CDI and Mini pipe!
Stock 70cc
whoa
We like to cook.
Lastly, My dear friend Robert Balk from Illinois sent me some Moby goodies today! Robert is a great dude with a bunch of peds, scooter, radios, parts, motorcycles, you name it. I first met him at the Chicago FTW rally in '09, since then weve kept in touch and hung out at rallies. He's a great dude and he has TONS of moby parts so if you need anything shoot him a part number and he probably has it!
Factory tools anyone?

ps shout of the THE WOOLY BULLIES, ACR, and THE GASKETTES

No comments:

Post a Comment