Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Peugeot 103 update + puch tip.

SOOOO I finally got my camera charger today and decided to take some pics of my progress on my Puegoet 103. Have been pretty busy at the shop but I had sometime after hours to get some things done. My main goal with this bike is to show people you can make a french ripper without spending too much money.

Just put on black mini M bars, 2.25 and 2.5 Gazzelles, ER2 varo with clutch function, ER2 pulley,  del 14:12, did clutch mods, and the rest is stock. I think im going to order a kit, spring, and pipe for it next week. Until then I have to mess with the motor mounts, shim the pulley,  hack the seat, rejet  (?), hack the bars shorter, hook up the light and clean int up.


Today I learned that Motobecane rear wheel nuts can fit on the flywheel side of an E50 crank. I was just holding it and there was an E50 crank next to me and something told me to do it (it just felt right).


4 comments:

  1. those are sweet nuts, can you fit a socket on from the round end? is it threaded all the way thru?

    ReplyDelete
  2. havent tried putting a socket on round in first but prob and yea it's threaded all the way thru. OWW OWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its looking like high power engine may i know how many cc it is ?
    Peugeot

    ReplyDelete