Monday, April 23, 2012

ABQ New Mexico and Los Tortugas Tuscon AZ rally.

Been Travelling HELLLLA included are some photos of my trip from Chicago to Tuscon AZ. I stopped in ABQ to hang out with my good friend Marvin Chan and his sweet roommates. They housed us and we rode around for a couple days. ABQ provided us with some much needed sleep and relaxing. Next we headed to the Los Tortugas rally in Tuscon AZ. These dudes are cool and enthuised about mopeds which is always good to see. The ride was around 55 miles long and was super nice, saw a couple skin walkers.... shit got weird. hahah. It was good to see the Knuckle Heads, Gaskettes, Wolly Bullies, Wing Nuts, and Tortugas. Everyone should def try to make it out to their rally next year. Next we went to Austin for a day woo. Here aresome pics and videos of it all.

ABQ: Marvin's Wrench Room.
 OH RLY?

 Homies.
Dylan.
I think I was talking about the Titanic sinking.


 Stopped in here, These dudes are rad! add them http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Smoke-Garage/218310151535775


 Rio Grande
 Skin Walker Birthing Tee-Pee.
 Trolling the nature center.


 First Date.
 Staple "November Spawned A Monster" video shoot photo.
Tuscon: "OK EVERYONE WEAR UR HELMETS AND HAVE A GOOD TIME"
 Swaggin on em!



 Wingnuts and Skunks fight for San Diego.


 I had to.
 The Bullies walk like ants.


 RIP DANIEL.
Bill and Sharon are my favs.
 Austin: Rico and Carrie.
 Trish, Jessica, and Noah
 Noah my fav Barista.
Aww! favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment